Before you make a complaint, there are some things you need to know...
- Most agencies have internal complaint handling procedures. As a general rule, the Ombudsman does not investigate complaints about an agency unless they have been raised with that agency first.
- This page provides tips and advice to help you resolve your complaint with an ACT Government agency.
- This page outlines the kinds of complaints the Ombudsman can investigate.
- Our Service Charter sets out the standards of service you can in your dealings with our office about your complaint.
- If you disagree with our final decision about your complaint, you can ask us to review it.
Have you tried to resolve the issue yourself?